1. The information we collect: We will only collect personal information about you and given by you when you submit an enquiry, brochure request or direct application for a course through one of our webforms, or when you register directly for one of our courses or services. In accordance with the GDPR regulations, we will only collect personal data required for each purpose, and hold these details for a set period of time. We will always let you have a copy of all personal information that we have about you if you request it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Purposes for which we use information about our users: We collect information about our users for a variety of purposes. These include the following:
4. Security: Keeping information about you secure is very important to us. We use the highest standards of encryption for online transactions involving sensitive data such as credit card details. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you send to us, and you do so at your own risk. NILE will take all reasonable precautions to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your user data under our control. Only authorized employees and subcontractors will be given access to the information you provide to us.
6. Transferring your information abroad: Information supplied to us by you will only be transferred abroad by us or our partners for the purpose of performing contractual obligations owed by us to you; for example, to supply an educational agent in your country or region with your information to enable that agent to provide you with services you require.
7. How can you access and update information which we hold about you?
8. Audio-Visula recordings: From time to time, NILE may take photos or videos for promotional material or social media feeds. These images do not have any contractual value. By enrolling on a NILE course attendees consent to their image being published in such a way. Attendees who do not wish to have their image used in this way should inform the Registrar in writing before or on the first day of their course.
Last updated: May 2018