TEACHER TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSES
NILE provides a range of courses for teachers, trainers and other educational professionals. When you come to NILE you can be assured of:
- Teaching of the highest quality by a team of experienced trainers, who are experts in their chosen fields of ELT
- Classes which are sensitive to your individual needs
- Classes which are varied, practical and 'hands-on', but with reference to relevant theory
- A chance to meet, talk to and share experiences with participants from other countries
- Excellent resources and facilities: participants have free access to an extensive library and a modern suite of computers with high-speed broadband and free WiFi
- Outstanding support from our academic and student services teams, who are there to help you get the most out of your course and your time in Norwich
- A varied and interesting cultural and social programme (not for participants on CELTA and Delta)
- A personal approach from the time you make an enquiry or decide to enrol with us. Our Registrar and our academic team can advise you on courses and help with any questions you may have.
- A dedicated accommodation team to find accommodation to suit your needs
- A 24-hour student helpline, so you will always get assistance in an emergency
Participants on NILE's postgraduate programmes, and INTO-TEFL's Delta and CELTA courses will also receive:
- Individual tutorials during the course
- Supervision and support while working on their assignments and to review progress
To learn more about our courses, click here.